"Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless."


Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sun Valley Vacation 2012

We went on this trip last year for my Father's banking convention.
One of the many enjoyable activities that we participated in was bingo. And not just any bingo, we were in tents with chandeliers! It was nice, but we didn't win anything. :(
 This is me and Hailey wanting to win the epic prizes.
 Sun Valley is famous for it's outdoor rink . . . in the summer!
It is so pretty and warm!
And instead of just playing around with the sisters, I practiced,
because Sue and my mom told me to. :D
 We also got up at 5 am in the cold to do the Fun run.
And this year the whole family did it too.
My dad ran with me and Mom and the sisters walked half of it.





 We also got to go horseback riding. So much fun! My horse's name was Big Enough.
"He isn't big, but he is Big Enough."
 We got to venture across a river, up a mountain, and through a forest.
So pretty!

 We also went bowling. And as usual Raquel kicked butt.
 As we walked through the halls, I can't help but think of the Titanic. :) It's just so fancy and nice!
Words of Wisdom:
"No one can tell me who I am and am not. I'm just going to be true to myself." David Archuleta

No comments:

Post a Comment