"Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless."


Sunday, September 23, 2012

MCXC: @ Roy

Roy's course is mainly on grass, which is what made it so hard.
I didn't PR, but I didn't get a worse time. I actually got the same exact time as Box Elder.
25:29!
 I love our pre-race spirit! Right before every race, we cheer like crazy, scream,
stretch, and Tebow for our captain as she gives us a speech.



 During my races, my mom mistakes me for one of the coolest seniors.
We both have long blonde hair, cool ponytail ribbons, and we are usually really close in time.
We are both in this picture, I'm the one running in the middle, and she is the one in front.
 I love XC, (mostly) every runner is so stink'n nice!
As you are running, you hear so many runners cheering each other on as well as the people on the sides. Once I was done running, I started talking to a bobcat about the course. She did really good! :D
 Me and Cowboy Jakey afer the race.
 He is Vanna's bestie. Me, Mallory, Vanna, and Jake are like a possy!
 Because my mom is one of the photographers for the XC meets, my mom lets me take the camera through the huge crowds of Mustangs to get pictures. In this one, I wanted to get a picture of Aud, but her brother that my friends are fakely obsessed with, jumped in the way. (he's like a celeb to my group of friends, We see him walking down the halls at school and scream, "Ahhhh! It's Holden!" We have even gotten his autograph!) :D
 My Groupy :D
Aneisa, Mallory, Sammy, Me, and Lindsey
 Cowboy Jakey, Aud, and me

 As we were walking back to the bus, Jake waved to my mom. . . with the camera. And my mom yelled, "Bye Bob!" Let's just say that my new nick-name is Bob-burrito. . .  thanks to Jake.
"Obstacles are the frightning thing one sees when they take their eyes off the goal."
~Unkown 

No comments:

Post a Comment