"Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless."


Thursday, September 20, 2012

Savage Reunion 2012

The most entertaining car ride of our lives. 
We pull out my camera and are happy the whole 5 hours! :D
 Hailey's face in this one is priceless!

It looks like me and Kelly bonked heads!
And Hailey's face in this one . . .
And as Savage tradition goes, we have to have an almost 6 hour Monopoly game.
I finally forfeit after I told everyone that I cheated and never paid anyone for their rent. :D
The whole game no one noticed. . . tee hee!
My Family . . . how cute?!!
What makes this picture so funny is that my
dad isn't reacting to me choking him . . . he just smiles. . .
Last time we came, I was as tall as the "L" in Continental, Yes, I was short!
 Me and Kelly pretending to see something flipp'n amazing!
 And me and Kelly by the "Wrong Way" sign. . . completely random. . .
The wonderful family. Thank you so much Gram and Gramps! We had a blast!
Okay, funniest story that is actually really sad. While we were in the actual park, there was a car wreck with a motorcycle that ended with one death. There were cars backed up for more than 7 miles and no one had cell service. We couldn't let the rest of our family know about the delay so we just waited. . . and of course, me and Trent got bored and decided to walk ahead to see how far we could go. We ran, walked, skipped, waved at all the cars. On our little journey, we saw this sign by the road that reads, "NO STOPPING NEXT 1 MILE" which was hilarious because there were hundreds of cars. :D Once we went on for more than 3 miles, we stopped and awaited our passing truck. And again, we waved at all the cars. We are very sorry for the motorcyclists' family for their loss.
Another great adventure was four wheeling. Yellowstone is so beautiful on a four wheeler. Me and Trent found this sign while taking our four wheelers for a ride.
This is just one of the greatest trails to ride on. So pretty . . . this is also where my four wheeler died, and I had to jump on it to start it back up again. :D
What also made this trip so much better, was that our cabin was in the Enchanted Forest . . . no stinkn joke. I laughed so hard when I first said that we were going to party in the Enchanted Forest. . . :D

My ultimate favoritest cousin is MariAmanda. We are like sisters! But the worst part of this trip was that she had to leave half way through the week for school :( Next time we'll stay up all night instead of only 2!
I got to see a bear!!! Okay, not wild, but in a refuge.
It was pretty cool! I'm glad that there are people to take care of these awesome animals. :)
Hailey, Brylee, and Me
Gramps also took us to Annie Get Your Gun. So funny! They would drop the feathers to show they shot a bird, and my little cousin yelled, "Thank you feather droppers!" right in the middle of the show! The actors were speechless until one of them said, "Your welcome!" and winked at him. It was so funny! There was also an indian that was our friend, I told him that we were the Savage Tribe and we got a picture with him! He was squinting the whole show and so when we talked after I noticed that his eyes were huge! :D
I also declared that my little cousin, Kyle, was my "Little Brother". Come on, I have to practice taking care of a little brother before mine comes! He was my buddy for the whole trip and I would call literally him, "Little Brother!"
Haha he was so great! Thanks Little Brother for letting my be your Big Sister!
Overall, It was just a party. Thank you to all who helped!
"Sometimes the most ordinary things could be made extraordinary,
simply by doing them with the right people." ~ Nicholas Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment