"Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless."


Sunday, January 22, 2012

Polar Plunge 2012: Freezin' for a reason!

Yes, indeed. It is true. I am insane enough to do the Polar Plunge! If you are reading this and don't know what that is, I'll explain. The Polar Plunge is an event that SOU hosts for Special Olympics. They cut out a hole in the ice that you get to pay $50 to jump into. :) Thank you Carol for being the only other insane person that would do it with me! I love ya!
Oh, and right after I jumped in, I wrapped up in a towel and got in the car and left. Once we pulled into the garage, I ran to Beka's house to show her the video. . . . Speechless huh? :)
For your viewing pleasure :)


"What makes you different just might be your greatest strength."

~ Barbie (Mermaid Tale)

No comments:

Post a Comment