"Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless."


Sunday, January 22, 2012

Letters to the Weatherman:

Dear Weatherman,
Make up your mind! First you want snow, then decide you want rain! Not a good combination if you ask me, slush is just plain gross. I would much rather have a wonderful snow day or a chance to dance in the rain. I have been waiting a very long time for winter to finally arrive, looks like I'll have to wait even longer. If you haven't noticed, I prefer wet, cold weather than dry and hot. Please take into consideration my longing for winter and send it fast!
Love,
Barefooted and Crazy

"Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain."
~Unknown

"Life isn't waiting for the storm to pass.... It's about learning to dance in the rain." ~Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment