"Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless."


Saturday, January 7, 2012

Letters:

Dear 2011,
We had some great times with great people. I'm sorry to see you go, our time was filled with smiles, tears (of joy), giggles, and lack of breath from laughing so hard. :D
Love, the byoptical blonde
Dear 2012,
I'm glad to meet you! We will spend all of our time trying to find the great side of anything that comes along. This year, my New Years Resolutions are to:
*Land my Axel before my birthday
*Finish Book of Mormon before 2013
*Finish 3 values in the Personal Progress book
*Pray daily
*Make my bed everyday
*Run 250 miles with MCXC again
*Strive for good self esteem
*Live in thanks giving daily
*Be a better person than in 2011
Love, the spontaneous skater
Words of Wisdom:
"Why are trying so hard to fit in when you are born to stand out?"
~Ian (What a girl wants)

2 comments:

  1. I especially like the make your bed goal! As far as the self esteem one, no worries you're amazing! And I hope I'm on the ice when you land your axel!!,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chantel, I will be right there with you for the 250 mile club for xc!!! Can't wait for you to do xc with me!!!

    ReplyDelete