"Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless."


Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas!!!!

Merry Christmas everybody! This Christmas was great, all I really wanted was a camera and The Dark Knight. Turns out Santa thought I was extra good this year, because I got :
Batman The Dark Knight, and Taylor Swift Mean sheet music,

A Camera!,

Tons of make-up, (my dad is scared)
tons of clothes from my aunt,
New fuzzy boots, (thanks dad!)
A bag of candy from Great Grandma,
A bracelet and R.O.T.C. Air force water bottle (thanks N!)
Candy from S., Lotion from H. (my last smile), Chocolate from S., candy canes from D&B W., and an awesome bracelet from A.!
lovely candy-in-a-mug, scarf, and slipper/socks from G.
More sweets from J.
A lovely watch (with battery included!)
And B. gave me a lovely booklet with pictures of us and quotes. So cute! Thanks Bestie!
Tons of Socks! (that I will willingly unmatch:D)
Camera supplies,
A HUGE queen size blanket!,
The Last Song (book) and THE DARK KNIGHT! from Ck (thank you!!)
A lovely plaid shirt,
YES! sweat pants!
SO FUN!!!! ON X-mas eve we went to Gma H's house and had a Nerf gun war!
Words of wisdom:
"Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns; I am thankful that thorns have roses." - Alphonse Karr

No comments:

Post a Comment