"Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless."


Thursday, January 26, 2012

Note to self: be who you are!

After school party item, Momma's iPad. My favorite app is the one that makes funny pictures! Many people say that I'm weird, ha! Such an UNDERSTATEMENT! :D
I am who I am, can't I be just that? I don't want to be a popular, a jock, or a smartie who knows every answer to the assignment, so I don't try. I am Chantel, a byoptical blond, a skater, an example of the believers, a runner, a girl who can scream down the halls, a great Honor roll student, a barefoot and crazy kid, full of giggles and smiles, I love to dance in the rain, work hard, and watch movies. I love who I am, and if anyone tries to take away any part of me, they are messing with the wrong chick! :)
"Stand for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone."
~unknown
"Everybody is weird, some people just like to act like their normal."
~Bertha (Fred)

1 comment: