"Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless."


Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Photo Class Assignment #2




  • Brand - Sony 
  • Megapixels - 14.1 
  • Optical Zoom - 4X
  • Digital Zoom - 4X
  • Approximate cost of your camera - $119.00
  • Memory devices used by your camera - SD card
  • Cable used to connect your camera to the computer - USB
  • Available exposure modes on your camera - soft skin, soft snap, landscape, twilight portrait, twilight, high sensitivity, Gourmet, pet, beach, snow, and underwater.
  • Does your camera have video capability - Yes, HD video
  • Copy and paste at least 2 reviews for your camera.
  •    1.
    4 out of 5
    4 out of 5
     Decent little camera,
    03/27/2012
    It has HD capabilities! In regards to all the negative reviews regarding battery life...display playback mode in regular definition! The battery lasts way longer and it still takes the pic in HD. With HD on playback the battery lasts like 3 hrs but several days in regular def. It has panoramic features and takes videos. LCD screen is large compared to size of camera. There is an orange light that comes on and "detects" smiles, faces, adjustments, etc and it is bright. Sometimes hard to keep eyes open but you can turn off. The camera is dainty in size...my cell phone weighs more and I'm paranoid of dropping it. Let the camera "think" and focus and pics are very clear and bright. Also, my battery fully charged in about 2 hrs.
      2.
    4 out of 5
    4 out of 5
     Great lens, great price, great camera,
    07/21/2010
    I think this is a great camera. I have only had sony digital cameras and this was the perfect upgrade and $40 cheaper than buying it in the store.
    I think the zoom feature is great, the lens is great and takes amazing photos as should be expected with a Carl Zeiss.
    The only drawback to this camera is the delay between snapping the shot and the camera actually taking the picture. I found that if I messed with the factory settings I could get it to shoot a bit more quickly but there is a huge delay when you use the zoom and you have to hold the camera very still. I tried to shoot with the zoom at a fashion show and I had to hit the button a good 10 seconds before the model showed up in front of me in order to get her in the shot! Without the zoom issue though, I am VERY happy with the camera.


    "Only the curious will learn and only the resolute
    overcome the obstacles to learning."
      - Eugene S. Wilson

    No comments:

    Post a Comment