"Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless."


Wednesday, November 21, 2012

MCXC: Merry Christmas and Happy New Years! :D

Merry Christmas Team!
In cross-country, Region is Christmas, and State is New Years.
Region this year was the same course as the Cache Box and I thought for sure that I would do better. Turns out that I did worse by an exact minute. 24:40.
Well, I tried my hardest.
Maybe next year I'll do better!
WE TOOK STATE!
Good job girls!
This day begun with the PSAT that lasted 3 whole hour of SILENCE!
The longest that I have ever been quiet!
Then once the test was over, we left for the buses.
The bus ride HAD to have been the best part! :D (Erica and I)
While we were waiting for the race to start.
We decided to have fun. . . which means the guys jumping over all of the girls.
This one is Kyle jumping over Sam, Ang, Abby, Emily, me, Sammy, Tia, and Saige.
Swink (Matthew) spinning over us.
Swink and Kyle kissing the cow.
On the way home, the bus stopped at Texas Roadhouse.
We filled the whole restuarant with the team!
 This is Erica, me and Sammy waiting for our meal.
Josh, Eric, and Michael who were sitting acrossed from us.
They were only willing to take a picture if they could do a funny face.
Well, Now it is all over for this year.
 I am so terribly sad that the XC season is done!
I will keep running and strive to work harder! :D
 
"If it hurts. Runs faster. It won't stop hurting, but you'll be done sooner."
~Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment