"Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless."


Monday, December 5, 2011

Special Needs Seminary

Last Trimester I got to be a Peer tutor in Seminary. Sooooooo fun! We got stickers if we read our scriptures and we got to feel the spirit with these kids every day! We would listen to Brother Condie then go to the students class room and play Ninja Destruction! :)


This is my partner Kaylee, she is known for randomly poking you in the side. :D



And this is Josh, He is known for his crazy expressions and wacky comments.


This bunch of lovely kids showed me more about the world with their light



Smile every day!


A quote Dallin:


"Wow what great memories this bring back! From the plainness of Juan to the random comments of josh. Sometimes I look back and miss the random (painful) pokes that Kaylee bombarded me with! Even sometimes I miss the pure excitement and craziness of Matthew! Man! What I wouldn't give to be back there. I think that the special needs seminary has changed me and left me with a stronger spirit and a more earnest desire to do good in the world. Just that simple giggle or smile from Kaya fills my heart with happiness for these awesome kids! May god bless all of us that served them and all of them who changed us. May we never forget these experiences that change us and help teach us what is truly important in life.

Mosiah 2:17 And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God."

No comments:

Post a Comment