"Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless."


Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Journal~#4




Grateful Journal #4





I am grateful for Trust. I have trust in the Lord.




Just think about it, if the Lord wasn't trustworthy, we wouldn't want to follow his commandments or live the Gospel. I am grateful that I was brought here in this time to my family that has taught me the gospel in my youth. (thank you Bro. Dub (seminary teacher) for the wonderful thought)


I am grateful for trustworthy friends.



Without them I would be lost. :)


Smile everyday because you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile! :D

2 comments:

  1. Oh Chantel how I miss you. I'm glad you example shines past physical contact though. And I love love love that picture because it reminds me of one very similar to it of my best friend and me. :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha ya funny story. I was looking at your blog and I found that picture of you and your friend and I decided that it would be fun if me and my friend tried to do that. Thanks for the idea! It was pretty fun! hahah

    ReplyDelete