"Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless."


Sunday, December 16, 2012

Winter Wonderland 2012

This year I skated to Only Hope by Mandy Moore.
 I personally thought that I did well,
considering that I had very few practices and the
Zamboni broke right before the show! (Which resulted in crappy ice)
 This routine that I performed had a lot of glides, spirals, spins, and few jumps.
One of my favorite spins is the sit spin, which I have worked so hard on!
I have finally got it low enough to count as a sit spin in competitions! :D
 My spirals:

 Stag Jump:
 Flip Jump:
And my face of determination ("granny face" as Coach Julie called it)
 Ending Pose:
I absolutely love my friends in the club!
Even though I am rarely around, they still welcome me. :)
Me and Jessie
 Kendall, Me, Savannah, and Ella
 Kyle, Bekak, and Katie came to the show and totally made my day!
I'm so glad to have these kids as my best friends!
Me and Kyle
"Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try."

No comments:

Post a Comment