"Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless."


Thursday, April 12, 2012

More Letters:

Dear Geometry,
Why are you so complicated?
Isn't there any way that anyone can understand you?
Sincerely,
Confused Student in the front row


Dear Castle,
Why was this week's episode canceled?
Beckett was just about to tell you how she felt about you!
Next week for sure! Don't give up.
Love,
the Family Night Castle watcher


Dear Suzanne Collins,
Thank you for creating the best books on the planet!
I am so excited to see the movie!
I am now hooked on the books!
Love,
the crazed Hunger Games Fan


Dear Summer,
Do you plan on coming any sooner?
I've been waiting for your warmth and sunlight. . .
without the snow!
Sincerely,
the girl with the unused sunglasses


Dear William Joseph,
A letter of appreciation,
You have gotten me through my hard times,
and enlightened my happy times.
Piano music seems to calm me, even when I am
bursting at the seams with frustration, anger, and confusion.
It makes me look to the brighter things in life.
thank you.
Sincerely, Chantel


Dear Peeta,
First of all, you are amazing!
Even though Katniss is having her moments,
and doesn't love you the way you love her,
it will all work out . . . and if not,
I'll be Mrs. Mellark!
Love,
CM


Words of wisdom:
“Only I keep wishing I could think of a way to…to show the Capitol they don’t
own me. That I’m more than just a piece in their Games”-Peeta Mellark

No comments:

Post a Comment