"Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless."


Monday, August 22, 2011

You never know what you have 'til you lose it. . .

A very nice friend of mine, "Ted", told me yesterday that she was trying to get back in touch with her roommates from college, but, she couldn't find them. She told me to stay close with my friends and never lose touch. And I really took that into consideration . . . what if when i get older, I lose what I have with all of my friends. "Ted" told me this while I was standing by my friend, "Joe". "Joe" just kiddingly said, "Oh, we will most likely be neighbors for the rest of our lives!" And now our inside joke is that our husbands are going to be great friends and we will buy a Duplex, name it Gilbert, and move in with our families. Ha ha Long story. Never lose sight of what is really important, because once it is gone.

It is pretty hard to get back.

Love ya!

P.S.( The picture is of my newly caught frogs one summer. )

No comments:

Post a Comment