"Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless."


Monday, October 11, 2010

Learning Photoshop!

My mom taught me a couple of tricks on Photoshop and I love it! It is so fun. This is a picture of a tulip in my friends yard.

Haha, my plain sunset from before.


Our apple tree.
Horses across the street.
Angel, my butterfly.
And my other butterfly.
And finally, my work of art, the pretty flower.
I love Photoshop, it was a whole new experience to discover.
Live life to the fullest and don't ever look back.
Love Ya!!!

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I love all of those pictures - I think my favorite is the first butterfly one . . . how did you get it on your finger, I can't do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heidi!
    Me and squid caught it in a cage, but it was about to die so we took it out, but it didn't fly away...so we hurried to snap a picture.

    ReplyDelete