"Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless."


Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Final Dance Performance

A couple days ago I had my last dance performance for the this year. I had a ton of fun and I am going to miss it. This is me and my FAVORITE Ballet teacher, Ali!

Me and my FAVORITE jazz, lyrical, and hip-hop teacher, Angie!

This year I won the 5 year award, that means I have been dancing with Angie's Dance Academy for 5 years.

This year ballet was one of my favorite dances.
When i am dancing this dance i feel graceful and happy, i almost started crying!
Ballet makes me forget about everything else there is going on.
So pretty!

And here's all of my other dances!
(blue and green) Jazz
(Brown and purple) Lyrical


(red and black) Hip-Hop







Thank you ADA! I had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment